Saturday 1 October 2011

Fashion pick of the week - the Darla

I don't usually spend much time coveting expensive handbags - I'd rather admire them, be inspired by them and move quickly on because I could never justify spending that kind of money on a bag. But I've seriously fallen for Chloe's Darla shoulder bag and have spent way more time than I should have this week visiting the Net-A-Porter website just to enjoy looking at it. At £1,115, I don't think I'll be buying it any time soon, but a girl can dream.



Lovely, just lovely. The Chloe Darla shoulder bag in soft royal-blue brushed leather (I would call the colour blueberry-blue myself but there you have it)


I also really like this ensemble which the fabulous people at Net-A-Porter put together - the stripy cardie looks particularly snuggly

No comments:

Post a Comment