Thursday 13 October 2011

Tweet tweet

As much as I'm looking forward to winter (I'm thinking crisp blue skies and snow-covered rooftops rather than cold rain and heavy cloud-coverage), I really miss hearing birdsong during the cold months. 


With this in mind, I'm sharing some pictures of my favourite birdie designs (all from Liverpool's brilliant Utility stores). I'd quite like to have a few around the house so that even when all the real birds fly south, they're still around in spirit.



This is the sort of winter I'm looking forward to



I've wanted these Alessi salt and pepper birds for ages but they are a little bit too plastic-ey



I love this birdhouse - and it comes in a flat pack so you have to assemble it yourself, which sounds fun 



These wooden birds are both sweet and a little bit creepy. They're sweepy



A real bird at Chester Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment