Monday 3 October 2011

Old stuff

I've visited a couple of museums recently (namely the Cotswold Motor Museum and the Museum of Liverpool) and I have to admit that I really like design from the 'olden days'. I get museum fatigue fairly quickly and it doesn't take long before I start feeling like the little girl I overheard saying to her mum in the Museum of Liverpool: "Can we not look at pictures anymore?"

But, before the exhaustion of learning starts to set in, I always make sure to snap some photos of my favourite designs from times past. 


How exciting would it be to be eight years old and own this writing set?



I love the idea of sweets that are just for the weekend



A straightforward, no-nonsense message with an eye-catching design. I like it



Me in 40 years time?

No comments:

Post a Comment