Tuesday 11 October 2011

First ever craft fair = done!

Hurrah, at last the wait is over! I can cross 'Exhibit at a craft fair' off my to-do list. The Capstan's Bazaar craft fair on Sunday was my first one and, although I had no idea what to expect, I think it went well. I learnt a lot, sold a bit, and met some really lovely people, so I reckon I can call it a success. To my surprise, the PandaPerdu clutches were the most popular items, although a few people seemed to like the illustrations too, which was really encouraging. Right now, I like doing the illustrations the best, so I'm going to do a bunch more of them before my next craft fair (hopefully next month - watch this space!)  



The PandaPerdu clutches went down well



I might rename the mini messengers to 'mini satchels' after overhearing a visitor describe them as such (thanks, mystery shopper!)

No comments:

Post a Comment